To Elvis Bar” & η “Go Out Productions” έχουν την χαρά να φιλοξενούν στα decks του Elvis τον γερμανό Dj & Producer “SEBO K” όπου δεν χρειάζονται παραπάνω συστάσεις όπως θα διαβάσετε παρακάτω το βιογραφικό του.
Renowned for merging cutting edge sounds with vintage accents, Sebo K is both mobilee’s longest serving artist and its beating heart of house music.
Sebo K is a unique and influential figure within Berlin’s densely populated music community; both crowd-pleasing and credible, he is a bona fide tastemaker who distinguishes himself by exploring the connective threads between classics from Chicago and Detroit, and modern European tech house, minimal, and rolling percussive grooves.
Sebo K launched his DJ career in early-90s Berlin, as an integral member of Alec Empire’s Bass Terror, the city’s first UK-style drum & bass and breakbeat club nights. By the middle of the decade Sebo K had fallen under the spell of stateside artists like DJ Sneak, Glenn Underground and Mood II Swing, and his growing love for Chicago house and Detroit techno began to reveal itself within his club appearances throughout the city. Sebo K has been a resident DJ for internationally renowned Berlin club Watergate since 2002, and through his ‘Sebo K and Friends’ nights, his relentless international touring schedule, and with mobilee’s Back Up Vol. 1 and Watergate’s 04 mixes to his credit, a growing legion of fans both close to home and further afield has been captivated by his unique mix of the old and the new.
Despite a relatively limited discography of original productions, quality over quantity has always been the credo for Sebo K. His debut for mobilee, Too Hot, recalled an era of underground warehouse anthems and launched the then-fledgling imprint into the stratosphere. Its follow-up, the instant classic collaboration with Anja Schneider, Rancho Relaxo, established Sebo K as the up-and-comer worthy of close attention, further cemented by his breakout hits “Diva” on mobilee, and “Saxtrack” for Cecille. Alongside his timeless original productions, Sebo K has remixed some of the most respected labels and artists on the planet, including Poker Flat, Mule Electronic, Radioslave and Efdemin.
Effortlessly transitioning from deep soulfulness, to tough stripped-down sounds, and back again, Sebo K has reinforced the enduring importance of house music throughout the perpetual cycles of trends, and this ability to command a club crowd has been equaled by his exceptional productions.
As Sebo K continues on his journey with mobilee, his rising tide of successes reflects the the vision, passion, and love of music that drives him and the extended mobilee team in all that they do, and all that will come.
Selected discography of Sebo K
Productions / Releases
• Way Back – mobilee069
• Spirits – mobilee060
• Sebo K & Metro – Saxtrax – Cecille Records
• Diva – mobilee043
• Far Out – mobilee32
• Sebo K & Metro – Transit – Get Physical
• Horizons – mobilee
• Sebo K & Anja Schneider – Side Leaps / Rancho Relaxo – mobilee
• Too Hot – mobilee
• Changes – Highgrade
• From S 2 S – Sonar Kollektiv
• Soopa-Fi – Life’s a Beat – Highgrade
• Soopa-Fi – Level Two – Highgrade
• Soopa-Fi – Rock That Spot – Highgrade
Remix Works by Sebo K
• Nina Kraviz – Okain’s Scream (Sebo K Remix) – Tsuba Records
• Ripperton – 1976 EP (Sebo K Remix) – Perspectiv Records
• Martyn – Elden St (Sebo K Watergate Edit) Watergate Records
• Basic Soul Unit – Tunnels (Sebo K & Metro Remix) Mule Electronic
• Efdemin – Lohn & Brot (Sebo K Version) – Liebe Detail spezial
• Radioslave – Bell Clap Dance (Sebo K Remix) – Rekids
• Martin Landsky – Let Me Dance (Sebo K Remix) – Pokerflat
• King Roc – Kita Mono (Sebo K & Metro Remix) – Simple
• GummiHz – Isolate (Sebo K Remix) – mobilee remix series
• John Dahlbäck – Oh Oh I E – Systematic
• mobilee Back Up Vol. 1 – mixed by Sebo K
• Watergate Compilation Vol. 4 – Watergate
Μουσόφιλος με κλασικές σπουδές πάνω στα κρουστά και αγάπη για το βινύλιο ο Δημήτρης Βαρλάμης αποτελεί ένα από τα νέα ονόματα της house & techno σκηνής της πόλης